Request Family Guy

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Zen has announced the making of a Family Guy table and it wil be an original table, not the actual pin. Does this hamper FS' effort in try to bring FG to TPA? Hopefully not....

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Probably doesn't hurt this table's chances, but PA still doesn't support emulation for the SAM system this table runs on, I think. And it might need a Kickstarter if it's too expensive.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Zen has announced the making of a Family Guy table and it wil be an original table, not the actual pin. Does this hamper FS' effort in try to bring FG to TPA? Hopefully not....

I don't like it when Zen does this-making a "Pinball FX" table off of a license that someone has used for a real table. Rocky and Bullwinkle and Spiderman both completely soured me on that whole concept. I will admit they did do decent (if watered-down content wise) jobs on the South Park themed tables and some of the Marvel ones, like Iron Man.

The real "Rocky and Bullwinke" and "South Park" tables were still much better than the Zen versions, and I'm willing to bet FG will be the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.