Favorites folder's

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Can you please add a favorites folder in the main menu for the user to personalize their experience instead of cycling through 50+ tables?

Plus season folders that are empty should disappear once all the tables have been purchased.

And recently played table to jump back in the table you were playing.

If anyone has any input or ideas please share.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yes, my input is use the resources for something more important. Never ever even reflected that this is a problem. They're in alphabetical order, you can flick your finger upwards or downwards, so it's at a maximum 25 tables you go through, whats that, three-four swipes with your finger? Life is tough!

D

dmarcoot2

Folders, I dont need, but I certainly do not need to see tables I never want to play ever again.

Tables i deleted and did not like stay in the carrousel for me to sort thru. When i have forty tables and want to find one, that is a waste of time. MY TIME is a resource too.

That is just bad UI UX. And for the amount of money I give far sight, they can do better than that I am sure.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Well then if you guys feel this petty issue is what is your biggest problem and what farsight should make highest priority before fixing anything else, I'd say all in all farsight are making an excellent job in bringing out a satisfactory product! I'm happy the way it is but would love for them to keep working on the head 2 head online matches. That's probably on top of my wishlist.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
They are already working on the new UI that incorporates sorting and favorite tagging.

Relax. It's on the way. I did not say *quickly*, however it's coming sooner or later!!

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I could live with the possibility to start all tables separately (each its own shortcut, without the launcher) - that way each can organize them in folders, by alphabet, or whatever they like.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
It would be nice to have, especially to cut out tables I chose not to download again, or tables I'm bored with and don't feel like playing. Though I'd rather see bug fixes and texture enhancements.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
What a waste of time. You can't be bothered to look in your 50 tables for the one you want right now, instead you want a separate folder to navigate? And if they agreed and did this, then everyone else would have to suffer it?

Jesus wept.

fb952c0fa9082b0607adda0e8c7236fe.jpg

You're missing the point entirely. The point of life. Ignore the irrelevant dude.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yes, my input is use the resources for something more important. Never ever even reflected that this is a problem. They're in alphabetical order, you can flick your finger upwards or downwards, so it's at a maximum 25 tables you go through, whats that, three-four swipes with your finger? Life is tough!
First world problems at their finest.
Folders, I dont need, but I certainly do not need to see tables I never want to play ever again.

Tables i deleted and did not like stay in the carrousel for me to sort thru. When i have forty tables and want to find one, that is a waste of time. MY TIME is a resource too.

That is just bad UI UX. And for the amount of money I give far sight, they can do better than that I am sure.
Hate to break it to you but as soon as you decide to do something with your time that makes it non marketable it ceases to be a resource.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
In the BlahCade #11 Bobby Interview, Bobby said himself that some features they want to put into the stand-alone "token" versions of the mobile apps will not be possible unless the UI is revamped.

I would suggest that the UI is coming. And unlike the last round of promises, it won't be a year until we see it...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts