Firepower ll is up on iOS

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm suprised firepower ll si up at 8 am Thursday on ios

Me too. I'm liking it so far. The 2 ball multiball is a bit underwhelming. But I'm loving the sounds, and general flow. Haven't played enough to know the ins and outs scoring wise. Pretty similar to its big brother Firepower. But that's a no brainer.

It would've made more sense to do an actual requested table. But I'm ok with this. Just wait another month, and maybe it'll happen. Wishful thinking....

Also, was this supposed to be an initial thoughts thread? cause that's what I took it as.

As far as scoring, aim for the flashy thingies, and it does stuff

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Is the black knight update included?

Were pushing the emulated version of BK on iOS back a week to resolve some issues that couldn't be addressed by the time we needed to submit Fire Power II. This update mostly addressed some scaling of some launch buttons, some Wipe Out bugs and the release of Fire Power II.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Were pushing the emulated version of BK on iOS back a week to resolve some issues that couldn't be addressed by the time we needed to submit Fire Power II. This update mostly addressed some scaling of some launch buttons, some Wipe Out bugs and the release of Fire Power II.

There is still a bug on iOS where Last Table Played sometimes shows the wrong icon. Just FYI.

So, I have never played a FP2 IRL. Seems like the few differences don't add up to much variance in gameplay. The biggest thing I'm noticing is that the center target banks are angled to send the ball right to the outlanes. Otherwise, the game feels easier.

Would really love some insight on why this table was chosen and released as a stand-alone table for $5 instead of part of a two-pack. Would rather pay $5 for a single EM that's completely new, not sure why EM's have less value (not that I'm complaining when we get EM 2-packs).

When it comes to tables they could have chosen from this era, would have been great to get Embryon since it was part of the poll (and it's better than Paragon, damn it). Or any of the highly requested early SS tables.

Last edited:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
There is still a bug on iOS where Last Table Played sometimes shows the wrong icon. Just FYI.

So, I have never played a FP2 IRL. Seems like the few differences don't add up to much variance in gameplay. The biggest thing I'm noticing is that the center target banks are angled to send the ball right to the outlanes. Otherwise, the game feels easier.

Would really love some insight on why this table was chosen and released as a stand-alone table for $5 instead of part of a two-pack. Would rather pay $5 for a single EM that's completely new, not sure why EM's have less value (not that I'm complaining when we get EM 2-packs).

When it comes to tables they could have chosen from this era, would have been great to get Embryon since it was part of the poll (and it's better than Paragon, damn it). Or any of the highly requested early SS tables.

Just one of life's mysteries, roll with it.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I can't believe you guys still haven't fixed the score size for Central Park and gorgar. I sent numerous emails with photos for the last six months and keep getting replies will be fixed in next update. The score is so small on my iPad Air 2 I can hardly read it. And forget the iPhone.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I can't believe you guys still haven't fixed the score size for Central Park and gorgar. I sent numerous emails with photos for the last six months and keep getting replies will be fixed in next update. The score is so small on my iPad Air 2 I can hardly read it. And forget the iPhone.

I'll see if we can resolve this in the upcoming patch on Friday. If not, Gorgar will be getting emulated and the score display will be changing when that happens.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I'll see if we can resolve this in the upcoming patch on Friday. If not, Gorgar will be getting emulated and the score display will be changing when that happens.
Thanks flippy floppy sorry but I forgot genie also is soooooo small.
Thank you very much

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi all.

I'm a bit confused.

Seems FPII is out early on iOS - all good.

However, the associated Tourney includes BK - but BK does not appear emulated on iOS as yet (?)

So. My question is will BK be emulated for iOS in time for this tourney? If NOT this is very poor planning :(

Also. On tourneys can we get some more variety in tables included?
Are they picked at random? As same tables seem to crop up. Could you not remove tables from the pot once played/used so this doesn't happen?

Thanks for your work-sorry to bi*ch

Andy / HOW

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I'll add it to the list.
Thanks flippy for fixing most of the tiny scores on some of the EM tables and finally fixing the bell ringing monkey and score on Central Park only table I see with a tiny score on my iPad Air 2 is genie. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts