First place in a tournament!

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Yeah, it was because I was one of only two people registered as having played yet, and I played on two tables, the other on one. But seeing I'll never have a 100 ranking on a table again, might as well soak it up. :D

Did set a PR for aliens killed in Attack from Mars (nothing like Total Annihilation when the aliens attack), but sadly it'll be forgotten when the tourney ends.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Promotion results? Ever since an update, you can't tell what the results of a tournament were while using the PS3. You can go online to the website and look, but that will only show scores and ranking, it doesn't (as far as I can tell) indicate whether you qualified for the next level for tournaments. I actually had a very strong tournament (I presume people were on vacation or something), with a couple good scores on a couple tables (thanks Xenon!) and competent on the remainder. I was on the cusp of qualifying, but I only had a point or two to give.

Am I doomed to have to wait for the next tournament to find out?

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I don't know of any official place it will tell you who moved up or down after a tournament, other than checking the rankings and seeing if you are in the top or bottom 10%. That's all I found after the last tournament when I finally qualified for the gold tier :) . So to find out officially... yeah I think you just have to wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.