iOS - Bug Gamebreaking lock issue Black Knight

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
This has been reported in some fashion earlier but I think I know what happens exactly now. When locking balls on the upper field, sometimes it's impossible to lock the third ball. It kind of rolls around on top of the other two balls and can be nudged out, tilting the table. Play continues (if you had a ball left offcourse) but locking it again will produce the same problem. The root of the bug lies elsewhere though, it starts with a shot from the right upper flipper towards the lower part of the lock area, or actually the release point. Whereas normally locked balls are quite visible there, this one is barely visible, and seems stuck there, preventing the third ball of dropping down enough. I haven't found a way to solve this, and a fix is probably necessary to prevent two-way traffic through that release point. While at it, it would be nice to fix the lock itself also, because a lot of times you have to nudge to get it really locked, after shooting it into the lock chute. Only then you go to ball two. This can also happen when you inadvertently lock a ball while in multiball and this can actually break your multiball and even the game. The table seems to think that you have lost it and will go to the bonus count.

Not sure if this is iOS specific, I would think not, but because it's the platform I play on, I feel it should be posted here. iOS 8.1.3, iPad Air 2, latest TPA (HSII not released yet for iOS)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.