Ghostbusters fix is on iOS app store

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Emailed farsight, responded very quickly with

We are very sorry for the trouble. We are unfortunately aware of this issue, but we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I’m using an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone se and both are working fine. Dmd is bright and clear, skill shot with flippers works and the arrows light up. Thanks farsight

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m using an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone se and both are working fine. Dmd is bright and clear, skill shot with flippers works and the arrows light up. Thanks farsight

Do the arrow inserts light up during modes or only when selecting the skill shots?

Oxy

Jul 16, 2013
That's weird, the arrow inserts still doesn't work for me. Playing on an iPhone 6 Plus. The arrows never light up. Not during skill shot selection, not when playing scenes and not during attract mode. So I'm asking all you iOS users, do the arrow inserts work for you? And of course I'm talking about the TPA version.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
That's weird, the arrow inserts still doesn't work for me. Playing on an iPhone 6 Plus. The arrows never light up. Not during skill shot selection, not when playing scenes and not during attract mode. So I'm asking all you iOS users, do the arrow inserts work for you? And of course I'm talking about the TPA version.

They don't work for me either.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, they only light in attract mode and when selecting skill shots. They are not working during modes yet on ios.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Yeah, they only light in attract mode and when selecting skill shots. They are not working during modes yet on ios.

I'm not getting lit arrows at all. Not in attract or skillshot select or anything.

Flippers during skillshot fixed, DMD fixed, arrow inserts MIA.

iPad Air 2

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You are correct. All inserts light up for skill shot selection except the arrows, which still don’t work. Same with attract mode.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I'm not getting lit arrows at all. Not in attract or skillshot select or anything.

Flippers during skillshot fixed, DMD fixed, arrow inserts MIA.

iPad Air 2
Exactly the same here, iPad Mini retina.

Jesus, what do we have to do around get to get a decent, playable release?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.