Request Ghostbusters Stand-Alone App [v1.1.0] Discussion

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I got a question.

I checked to see the free tokens we are supposed to get.
I aleady had one but I'm supposed to get two since I Have tpa installed.

But I see written download the full collection for 2x tokens.

Does it mean that you have to have every tables on your android device?

I got all three seasons (not bought the 4th yet) but some tables are not in my phone because I never play them.

can someone explain a little bit how this 2x tokens work???

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I got a question.

I checked to see the free tokens we are supposed to get.
I aleady had one but I'm supposed to get two since I Have tpa installed.

But I see written download the full collection for 2x tokens.

Does it mean that you have to have every tables on your android device?

I got all three seasons (not bought the 4th yet) but some tables are not in my phone because I never play them.

can someone explain a little bit how this 2x tokens work???

I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure it's time based. If you have tpa installed you will get one every 4 hours instead of eight but I could be wrong.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I can't figure out why they didn't let replays equal tokens. The addictive nature of that knock actually meaning something would totally keep me coming back!
The table isn't bad but I've never been a huge HH fan.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure it's time based. If you have tpa installed you will get one every 4 hours instead of eight but I could be wrong.
Yep I get one every four hours

I didn"t know it was 8 hour otherwise.
So I guess its good then.^^

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I can't figure out why they didn't let replays equal tokens. The addictive nature of that knock actually meaning something would totally keep me coming back!
The table isn't bad but I've never been a huge HH fan.
The Specials are too easy to get, particularly in the Ghostbusters version. They could attach it to Wizard Goals.

Until now you cannot buy the table. I think they should add 2 more tables to make it a pack.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Yep I get one every four hours

I didn"t know it was 8 hour otherwise.
So I guess its good then.^^

Hey there!

It is purely time based, however, you should be getting a free token every 2 hours, not 4. Make sure you have the latest version of TPA installed, launch the game, and then try and relaunch ghostbusters. You should have the time adjustment then.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
It is purely time based, however, you should be getting a free token every 2 hours, not 4. Make sure you have the latest version of TPA installed, launch the game, and then try and relaunch ghostbusters. You should have the time adjustment then.
That doesn't work. 6 games per day are actually enough.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I've asked Farsight previously about people hacking the leaderboards and was told they aren't hacks but bugs in the tables which allow people to get ridiculous scores.

Looking at the #1 score on GhostBusters - 327,792,400. Given the username is "Greedy B*stards" this is surely a hack?

Removing them is one thing, but how about taking steps to stop the leaderboards from getting hacked in the first place?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've asked Farsight previously about people hacking the leaderboards and was told they aren't hacks but bugs in the tables which allow people to get ridiculous scores.

Looking at the #1 score on GhostBusters - 327,792,400. Given the username is "Greedy B*stards" this is surely a hack?

Removing them is one thing, but how about taking steps to stop the leaderboards from getting hacked in the first place?
Yep, using something like GPG Leaderboard will reduce this, but not totally eliminate it.

In the past, there was a database table transposition in the leaderboard database, but it hasn't happened since.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
In the past, there was a database table transposition in the leaderboard database, but it hasn't happened since.

I still see bad high scores in TPA all the time... I have a hard time believing someone got 71 billion in BK2K or 47 billion in CO1812.

There was once a point where the mysql database that housed the high scores was wide open to the internet. I had reported it and it was secured a little bit, but for some reason we still have these people fudging the numbers.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I still see bad high scores in TPA all the time... I have a hard time believing someone got 71 billion in BK2K or 47 billion in CO1812.

There was once a point where the mysql database that housed the high scores was wide open to the internet. I had reported it and it was secured a little bit, but for some reason we still have these people fudging the numbers.
That's different to a database table swap: that's blatant leaderboard hacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.