Gonna get a PS4... should I Get TPA?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Why does it have to be one or the other? Heaven or hell death or life, best or worse, hate or love.

Come back to reality, guys. You want the newest console, well you have to expect it takes time before everything irons out. How could you be surprised? First gen games on new consoles won't take advantage of all the consoles potential. All games won't be available the first day. It's gonna take time and that's just something you will have to accept. Some come sooner some come later.

How can you be surprised? Myself, I wont be getting first gen PS4. You can be the guinea pigs. I got every available on android and PS3. Eventually I'll get PS4 and every table. When I feel the time is right, when the system has started to get on a steady pace. I have patience and surely won't waste my energy banging my head against a wall like you all seem to do. Just accept reality and forget your preconceived ideas of how you think it should be, it's just a childish fantasy.

Should you get TPA if you have PS4? OF COURSE! That's what it's for! To be played, not looked at. In time every table will be available, look awesome, sound awesome and play awesome. You want to have the latest stuff, well it has its positives and negatives, just like sticking with ps3 a while longer. But soon enough this whole problem of yours will be forgotten, just get the game and enjoy what you have.

I like you.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Nooooo. Don't rob me of my childish fantasy to expect people to do their job right the first time!
But of course you are right anyway.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
It's gonna take time and that's just something you will have to accept. Some come sooner some come later.
[...]
In time every table will be available, look awesome, sound awesome and play awesome.

On PS3, it took two years to FS to fix the most obvious bugs/lag input/crappy graphics. :p

PS: I don't own a PS4 and I will never purchase one I guess.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Why does it have to be one or the other? Heaven or hell death or life, best or worse, hate or love.

Come back to reality, guys. You want the newest console, well you have to expect it takes time before everything irons out. How could you be surprised? First gen games on new consoles won't take advantage of all the consoles potential. All games won't be available the first day. It's gonna take time and that's just something you will have to accept. Some come sooner some come later.

How can you be surprised? Myself, I wont be getting first gen PS4. You can be the guinea pigs. I got every available on android and PS3. Eventually I'll get PS4 and every table. When I feel the time is right, when the system has started to get on a steady pace. I have patience and surely won't waste my energy banging my head against a wall like you all seem to do. Just accept reality and forget your preconceived ideas of how you think it should be, it's just a childish fantasy.

Should you get TPA if you have PS4? OF COURSE! That's what it's for! To be played, not looked at. In time every table will be available, look awesome, sound awesome and play awesome. You want to have the latest stuff, well it has its positives and negatives, just like sticking with ps3 a while longer. But soon enough this whole problem of yours will be forgotten, just get the game and enjoy what you have.

Come back to reality?-I did that when I sold my PS4.

How can I be surprised?-Having been stiffed by the Xbox 360 version, which I still own with the same tables I've had since September of 2012. I'm not.

You claim, in holier-than-thou fashion to have patience and "won't waste your energy banging your head against the wall like I seem to do". In this post I have seen no patience whatsoever and your head has got to be hurting.

My preconceived ideas of how I think it should be is just a childish fantasy? Like tables being released in reasonable time, bugs being addressed more than just a few times a year, and sound that should at least be on par with last-gen consoles. After nearly a year, none of those appear to be the case.

I did just get the game and do enjoy what I have-on the PC. 211 hours playing the game is more than sufficient proof of that. Just as I want everyone to enjoy TPA, to include you, and everyone else, and your two new BFFs you have made as a result of your cynical, immature, and irresponsible post.

Go have fun brother-and next time you post on here, don't forget your helmet.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
peace-gif.gif

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My advice is buy what you like and don't buy what you don't like. And don't buy based on expectations of what's to come. We've been burned before on that one.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Get what you want. I'm giving the finger to Sony and Microsoft and getting a wii u and will be dammed if anyone has any ting to say about it. I'm not buying a console based on what tpa is coming out on as I already have it on two platforms and I want me some Nintendo.

If you want tpa on your ps4 than get it for Petes sake. Why would you ask the bunch of yahoos here?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I've had minimal problems with the PS4 that I'm playin' on.

I didn't buy it though, I just put pinball on it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Get what you want. I'm giving the finger to Sony and Microsoft and getting a wii u and will be dammed if anyone has any ting to say about it. I'm not buying a console based on what tpa is coming out on as I already have it on two platforms and I want me some Nintendo.

If you want tpa on your ps4 than get it for Petes sake. Why would you ask the bunch of yahoos here?

Who knows? Maybe in three decades, all three systems (WiiU, XBone, and PS4) will be combined into one "Retron" system, like the NES/SNES/Genesis hybrid I saw recently in a store.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Ok, so, got my ps4 since friday and love it.
Of course I Didnt spend all my time on tpa, far cry 4 kept me busy ^^
But tpa? Tried it of course.
I like the graphics and lighting.
The table plays really good.
Of course there are bugs... as on pc... android... and all...
The sound on the other hand, yeah it needs improvement!
So? I love tpa on ps4, and that's that ^^

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
TPA was the only game i had on PS4 for a few months after I got it..now I have several good games (GTA V, Dragon Age:Inquisition, Walking Dead Seasons 1&2, Need For Speed Rivals Complete, Diablo 3) but I still keep coming back for more TPA.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I Love the Telltale Games. Waiting for Game of Throne to go on sale for the season pass, then I'll pick up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts