Google Play Entitlements Server Known Issue (was "Wait - what?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
From the official site FAQ section:

"I just installed the Pinball Arcade on my new mobile device and all or some of my tables are missing.

This happens because there is a free version of the app and a seperate paid version. Make sure you are using the version that you originally used to purchase your tables."

I don't even know where to start...
I mean, I LOVE TPA - it's the only reason I bought a replacement tablet.
How am I supposed to find "the version that originally used to purchase [my] tables"? And then what?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
tpa has two. ersion ine is simoly label free the other isnt, all you need to do is log into your google play and farsight account then restore your purchases

so if you started with the free versionnuse that otherwise use the paid app

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Well so far, I have:
1: installed it directly from Google Play Store
2: installed it via my apps history at Google Play Store
3: installed it via Chrome from Farsight website
4: installed it via Google Play from Farsight website
All with the same result - no tables, and an error message that I have already purchased the pro versions.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey everyone,

So after getting in contact with Google play support, they informed me that one of their servers have gone down. If you try to uninstall, and reinstall the app, your tables will not appear in "My Tables" and they won't be available for purchase in the menu's.

Please know that your transactions have NOT been lost, once the server is up, you should be able to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem.

Again, I am VERY sorry for the inconvenience, thank you so much for you patience.

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Hey everyone,

So after getting in contact with Google play support, they informed me that one of their servers have gone down. If you try to uninstall, and reinstall the app, your tables will not appear in "My Tables" and they won't be available for purchase in the menu's.

Please know that your transactions have NOT been lost, once the server is up, you should be able to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem.

Again, I am VERY sorry for the inconvenience, thank you so much for you patience.
So this is a temporary glitch then?
That's a relief!
Thank you for doing the donkey work Scumble :)
I'll keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.