Help!!!

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I'm trying to find the thread that contains the poll that "Flight 2000" won. I was interested in seeing what other games were in that poll, and how close the results were.

Also, how do I sign up for the newsletter? Whenever I try on the main website, it keeps telling me that my E-mail address is "Invalid", no matter how many different addresses I try. I'd really like to find out what the hints are for the next Table Pack.

Thanks in advance.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
F2K has gone down well so I don't think they'll be hesitant to release another classic Stern. Particularly as it's the least represented brand on the game. Gottlieb's only started to get some major love recently.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Help me out here. What is the tremendous appeal of Seawitch? It doesn't look like a bad table, but it just looks kind of... meh. I mean the blue colors are pretty, but the playfield doesn't look like it has anything particularly interesting going on. I've never played the table in real life, but I'm not sure it would have stood out if I hadn't seen this discussion here in the forums. Please. Convince me I'm wrong and that I should really adore this table.

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
jbejarano, for me it's artwork - table looks incredible. Can't say nothing about gameplay, but I think I could've forgive a lot to this beauty.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Help me out here. What is the tremendous appeal of Seawitch? It doesn't look like a bad table, but it just looks kind of... meh. I mean the blue colors are pretty, but the playfield doesn't look like it has anything particularly interesting going on. I've never played the table in real life, but I'm not sure it would have stood out if I hadn't seen this discussion here in the forums. Please. Convince me I'm wrong and that I should really adore this table.

I have never played it, but look at all those drop targets, the positioning of them looks fun. it also appears that you can loop the ball from either right flipper. to bad the left lane doesn't have a spinner.(I say put a spinner anywhere the ball loops) I can can imagine the pinball getting alotta bumper action the way the 3 bumpers are set up.

these are just observations looking at the playfield. this machine seems like it was a lil ahead of it's time.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

So any idea about the newsletter and why it won't accept e-mail addresses? I've tried, my wife has tried... all says "Invalid E-mail address".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts