iOS - Bug High Speed table always download

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone else have this? Go to managed tables and pick 'download owned' and High Speed downloads everytime you start TPA.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I had that problem but it went away for some reason. I'm not sure but I may have deleted the table first and then redownloaded it, after which the problem was solved. When it did display this behaviour, starting the table also crashed the app. It only showed the black screen with the start button to begin with. Other solutions which may help is are a complete reinstall (do a remote backup first!), or logging in/out.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yes. I keep having to download it over and over. I just had a weird thing in which I actually played HS, went to Manage Tables and instead of finding HS, I found two versions of HSII. If you hit "Update All", the 2nd HSII disappears and you have to download HS again.

Pressing "Download Owned" or "Update All" does nothing. You have to go select HS from the table list and have it DL there.

Methinks somebody misnamed High Speed.

Last edited:

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I see now in the table list there are two The Getaway: High Speed so definately looks like a naming issue of the tables.

I tried deleting one and had that weird crash but now I'm back to always able to download HS 1 if I want.

I also don't own HS 2 if that matters.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I see now in the table list there are two The Getaway: High Speed so definately looks like a naming issue of the tables.

I tried deleting one and had that weird crash but now I'm back to always able to download HS 1 if I want.

I also don't own HS 2 if that matters.

It's funny that you had 2 when you don't even own 1.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I own High Speed I don't own Getaway. In the manage table list I see 2 getaway tables listed (different mb sizes) but no High Speed table.

In the game table list, High Speed is there and works and has my scores.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I own High Speed I don't own Getaway. In the manage table list I see 2 getaway tables listed (different mb sizes) but no High Speed table.

In the game table list, High Speed is there and works and has my scores.

I know. My numbers meant quantity.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Maybe buying Getaway will solve the problems then? That would be an evil ploy by Farsight to get you to buy both..... :) It's a great table though!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.