HOF-leaderboard not updating

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just tried the restore hof - my points went from 8,707 to 140 - I tried a second time and now my hof score is 0. Any news on when this will be fixed?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I read the post by FlippyFloppy just above here as indicating that the button willbe fixed with the next table release.

Maggie

Jan 8, 2015
Pinbot is definitely easy. I got 1000 HOF points long before any other table -- before I even knew the rules for that table.

But I disagree with [MENTION=4188]Gus[/MENTION] about the super hard tables. I've been playing Class of 1812 a bit and kicked my high score up to #502, worth...68 points! Ive got all the Wizards for Party Zone, and 17 whole HOF points. It's just a bit demoralizing. And looking at the top of the leaderboards and seeing that even Tarek-level players aren't remotely close to 1000 doesn't help.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Just tried the restore hof - my points went from 8,707 to 140 - I tried a second time and now my hof score is 0. Any news on when this will be fixed?
me too, but 'restore save data' should bring it all back, assuming you did a 'backup save data' remotely at some point. i do that after every new best score so after each new point earned, but like others my HOF total is not updating. still, it's good to hear they are aware and are working on it. TPA staff are pretty responsive generally (so long as you're not talking about nasty bugs on very old tables)

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
me too, but 'restore save data' should bring it all back, assuming you did a 'backup save data' remotely at some point. i do that after every new best score so after each new point earned, but like others my HOF total is not updating. still, it's good to hear they are aware and are working on it. TPA staff are pretty responsive generally (so long as you're not talking about nasty bugs on very old tables)

We tend to collect the bugs and add them to our database if there not already there. We working on the Restore HOF issue and plan to have the fix in for the next update which is around the 24th of July as long as Apple approves the content.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
We tend to collect the bugs and add them to our database if there not already there. We working on the Restore HOF issue and plan to have the fix in for the next update which is around the 24th of July as long as Apple approves the content.

Hof restore tested and working like a dream thanks!

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
not for me, the screen with all the tables listed shows a higher HOF total than the screen you get after Xenon when scrolling through the leaderboards

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'll talk to the programmer who was working on the leaderboards about this.

Just played a couple of games of safecracker on iOS. I won couple of magic credits during regular play and when I played assault on the vault that score gave me HOF points and is the one that showed up on the leaderboards is that correct?

Also my first assault on the vault attempt the screen did not go to the launch view and I ended up tilting. My second attempt did the same thing where the camera just floats around the table. I called ball attendant and said the ball wasn't stuck but that kicked into launch view and I was able to play.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
The HSII Getaway release has not improved on this. I'm having a good month in TPA and now have a near 5000 point differential between my current HOF total score and last updated one on the leaderboards. In addition I saw that on the TPA site, the scores for separate tables displayed for my account are not updated also. Everything is correctly displayed within the TPA app (aside from total HOF score).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just played a couple of games of safecracker on iOS. I won couple of magic credits during regular play and when I played assault on the vault that score gave me HOF points and is the one that showed up on the leaderboards is that correct?

Also my first assault on the vault attempt the screen did not go to the launch view and I ended up tilting. My second attempt did the same thing where the camera just floats around the table. I called ball attendant and said the ball wasn't stuck but that kicked into launch view and I was able to play.

Currently the AOTV mode does grant HoF points, Regarding the AOTV camera floating around, I believe if you hit both flippers 3 times it will skip the AOTV scene being played on the DMD and start the game. The reason it's still in the fly-by camera is because a ball has not been pushed into the plunger.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Me too. I Have about a 1200 point difference between the two.

The HSII Getaway release has not improved on this. I'm having a good month in TPA and now have a near 5000 point differential between my current HOF total score and last updated one on the leaderboards. In addition I saw that on the TPA site, the scores for separate tables displayed for my account are not updated also. Everything is correctly displayed within the TPA app (aside from total HOF score).

What tables are your HoF scores wrong on?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Actually my HOF points per table are correctly displayed in-app, it's the total HOF point leaderboard that is behind. This is also the case for other top 10 members, for example Toolinit is already over 50.000 (Gamecenter displays total HOF correctly) but is still at 47.000 in the leaderboard. I hope this is more clear?

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Actually my HOF points per table are correctly displayed in-app, it's the total HOF point leaderboard that is behind. This is also the case for other top 10 members, for example Toolinit is already over 50.000 (Gamecenter displays total HOF correctly) but is still at 47.000 in the leaderboard. I hope this is more clear?

This is the same for me also. The HOF points for each table is correct but the HOF leaderboard is not(the leaderboard you see after the Xenon high scores).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I've forwarded all information everyone has provided to a programmer and hopefully we can get a fix in for the upcoming table release.

Members online

Members online