Hot damn the new tables look incredible!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm not trying to start a console war at all as I have TPA on all devices except for Android. I have to say that the tables overall looks better on PS3 than the other platforms, in my opinion. Gorgar looks FANTASTIC!! I just hate that the ball keeps draining in the outer lanes. Other than that...this is top notch!

Hey Rafie, good call about the tables looking the best on PS3. I completely agree.

As for Gorgar and the outlane draining, you gotta be ready to nudge on this table. It really keeps you on your toes. I recommend using forward nudging when the ball is getting close to the outlane, and then side nudging if you need to give it a little extra guidance. Once you get used to it, you'll be saving quite a few drains.

Last edited:

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hey Rafie, good call about the tables looking the best on PS3. I completely agree.

As for Gorgar and the outlane draining, you gotta be ready to nudge on this table. It really keeps you on your toes. I recommend using forward nudging when the ball is getting close to the outlane, and then side nudging if you need to give it a little extra guidance. Once you get used to it, you'll be saving quite a few drains.

O..M..Gosh Thanks Jeff! I was over here raging at my tv. I love the table to death and dislike it at the same time because of those outer lane drainage. Haha I happen to save it a few times by nudging, but I need more practice. Btw I have a question...is it possible to do a "death save" in TPA? I have yet to do one. I can say after playing hours of TPA, I can go on Zen and complete any challenge. Hahaha TPA is MUCH tougher! That's no doubt!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes Rafie I got one on MM all the tables with that rail behind the flipper i dont know except BH but the flippers are to close.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Wow you guys are awesome. Andassaran you sir are extremely lucky! Man I hate BH because of that lower level. I need to practice those bangbacks/death saves. I really do. It's time I've complete the BH table on the PS3 and 360. Not just the Vita. :D

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Hi guys. The screenies and videos i've seen all point to a better looking ps3 game too, i have an xbox360, and an isf calibrated pioneer kuro- which is fantastic, however, there's something about the ps3 version and how it looks that's got me wondering if the xbox is due another update. does anybody know if it is ?
I have tried a few other tv settings, but my isf settings are cut and pasted into the game mode on my pio, and i can see why i paid for them, they are far better looking than any other presets on the tv.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi guys. The screenies and videos i've seen all point to a better looking ps3 game too, i have an xbox360, and an isf calibrated pioneer kuro- which is fantastic, however, there's something about the ps3 version and how it looks that's got me wondering if the xbox is due another update. does anybody know if it is ?
I have tried a few other tv settings, but my isf settings are cut and pasted into the game mode on my pio, and i can see why i paid for them, they are far better looking than any other presets on the tv.

Yes, Mike said a while back that the 360 is supposed to get another lighting update too....although I'm not sure when it's coming.

Last edited:

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
Loving the new tables. Gorgar brought back a bunch of memories. Fantastic job.

What's this "bang back" Death save stuff? I thought nudging was cheating??!?!? :p

(But seriously, I could use some tips, Black Hole is one of my favourite tables but it's ruining my life ha ha)

BLADDERMETAL

Jul 13, 2012
Its easy to tilt on Gorgar for some reason,im 1 wizard goal away from last trophy but i keep tilting,lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts