How do you feel about the how do you feel about the poll about the poll?

How do you feel about the how do you feel poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
OK, I just want to say I'm sorry for creating that poll and I just want this whole thing to stop. So I made a small mistake, that's all. What's hurting me is I'm getting a bad reputation over a small mistake (which is ridiculous for me). So please, can we all forget this whole " how do you feel about the how do you feel about poll" and just get on with more important things? I seriously don't want all of you to despise me for over a small and stupid mistake :(

Nobody hates you. They are just yanking you chain. All is well.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
it was bad enough when somebody gave me a -1 reputation and called me "retarded"...
The poll itself is fair game for satire, but insulting other members is not permitted. Please PM me a link to the post where you are called "retarded" - I'm having trouble finding it - and I'll take care of it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
OK, I just want to say I'm sorry for creating that poll and I just want this whole thing to stop. So I made a small mistake, that's all. What's hurting me is I'm getting a bad reputation over a small mistake (which is ridiculous for me). So please, can we all forget this whole " how do you feel about the how do you feel about poll" and just get on with more important things? I seriously don't want all of you to despise me for over a small and stupid mistake :(

Despite someone calling you a name, this was just for fun and wasn't intended to hurt anyone. Hopefully long after this dies down you will laugh when someone replies to a comment of yours about how you feel about something and that comment is something along the lines of "why don't you start a poll about that?" :D

I was also trying to poke fun at myself with the poll answer about the nurse with the medication but people would have to be regular readers of the off topic area to understand that.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm all for fun but nobody should be making any personal attack comments, and I really hate ones that make fun of mentally challenged people.

On a less serious note, can my nurse be Asian?

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
The poll itself is fair game for satire, but insulting other members is not permitted. Please PM me a link to the post where you are called "retarded" - I'm having trouble finding it - and I'll take care of it.

It didn't say who made the comment, but that person said that in the comment bar when he/she was rating my reputation. The comment can be found on my poll thread.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hey PC Doctor, don't worry about one or two people with the negative comments and ratings. I have learned over the years of lurking and posting in forums that there's always gonna be someone that takes issue with you. That's the point of a forum is to discuss and debate things with people who have different opinions. Some people just love to debate. Others love to neg rep. It all balances out in the end.

You seem like a good guy. You should actually be honored that a parody of your thread was started. It's funny and you got noticed. Laugh a little and go play some pinball.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Hey PC Doctor, don't worry about one or two people with the negative comments and ratings. I have learned over the years of lurking and posting in forums that there's always gonna be someone that takes issue with you. That's the point of a forum is to discuss and debate things with people who have different opinions. Some people just love to debate. Others love to neg rep. It all balances out in the end.

You seem like a good guy. You should actually be honored that a parody of your thread was started. It's funny and you got noticed. Laugh a little and go play some pinball.

Especially coming from me. You should be honored to be lampooned by me! :D Means that you did something that I noticed...in-between medications of course!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.