How does TPA play on the iPad Pro 9.7

JJHLH

Mar 7, 2016
TPA plays great on the iPad Pro 9.7. I upgraded from an iPad 3 and absolutely love it. It's much lighter and therefore easier to hold. It also has much better sound with a total of 4 speakers (2 on top and 2 on the bottom). I don't think you will be disappointed with it. I also have the bigger iPad Pro. I like the big screen but TPA doesn't support native resolution on it yet, although they claim they are working on it.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I have the mini 2 retina and all the tables. I wanted to hear how it looks and plays before buying. Also did you have any problems downloading your purchased tables on the new one? I guess as long as you use the same Apple ID and password
Thanks gary

No Pickles

May 18, 2016
I have the mini 2 retina and all the tables. I wanted to hear how it looks and plays before buying. Also did you have any problems downloading your purchased tables on the new one? I guess as long as you use the same Apple ID and password
Thanks gary
I switched over to the larger iPad Pro, and TPA plays great. The menus are relatively pixelated / low res but once the tables are loaded the graphics are fine. I was able to reinstall all of my tables and reimport my Hall of Fame points, but all of the Table & Wizard Goals reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts