I know Portrait Mode is coming for PC, but just to make sure...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I was looking on the Sony store page for TPA, and was this mode for the Vita only? This is looking impressive.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Problem is, the scoreboard is sideways compared to the table.

I want a view like this on the iPad. Seems like it should be easy to do.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Cant be that hard for them to to rotate and move the DMD. Just add a free camera view to the PC version at the very least. But i would prefer them to take their time in incorporating a proper full screen portrait view

index.php

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
It's nice to look at but would you actually play the table that way? I think that would be incredibly disorienting.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Ah I saw the portrait view in the PSN store when getting the PS3 version, was wondering what that was all about. There's no in-game option to switch to portrait in the PS3 version as far as I could see, so I guess it's just for Vita. It is kind of surprising the DMD doesn't rotate too on Vita, unless there's a separate option for that or something.

Last edited:

Longi

May 30, 2013
I was looking on the Sony store page for TPA, and was this mode for the Vita only? This is looking impressive.

Wow! Is that the graphic of the Vita-version? Damn my iPad sucks :D

Where is the portrait-mode for the PS3? Will it come?

Last edited:

Longi

May 30, 2013
Any progress on the cabinet/portrait mode?

Not yet.

Portrait mode only for the "mobile devices" so far i think. Why FarSight???
Please give us the option on all plattforms. you said in a video that you will bring us the "best PinballSim on earth" (or something)...so...without a portrait-mode? ....without a second screen support?

Dont be angry about my words. I love your game but without these features its only half of fun :rolleyes: :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts