Indiana Jones please

EvilDevo

Nov 18, 2014
Either the Williams table or the Stern one, or... both?
Both please.

Bring them to all platforms! PlayStation 4!

RetroRobby

Nov 18, 2014
It would be cool if this one was on Pinball Arcade. I played the real table a few times. One time I found the table at Disneyland in California.

EvilDevo

Nov 18, 2014
I've only ever played the Williams table. The aforementioned Disneyland table once (upon a time) and at the Calgary tower, both many many years ago.
Don't you make me hold my breath, Disney, I'll do it!!1!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I've only ever played the Williams table. The aforementioned Disneyland table once (upon a time) and at the Calgary tower, both many many years ago.
Don't you make me hold my breath, Disney, I'll do it!!1!

As you might guess, the Indy Williams table is my all time favorite. The Stern one is a HUGE letdown.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
It's been requested enough to actually make the FAQ of their news page. :) (Note that this FAQ was updated before TAF was fully funded.)

From the FAQ:

What about Indiana Jones and The Simpsons Pinball Party?

These are two of the most requested tables out there, after the Addam's Family which we've finally managed to get everything situated for except the kickstarter, which is going well and looks like it will fund. Provided TAF funds, we'll be looking to get another kickstarter-worthy table out there in the future, and both of these are at the top of the list. The Simpsons Pinball Party is much more likely due to the fact that previous attempts to even get a price for the licensing of Indiana Jones haven't beared fruit. If we can find a way to make it happen though, we'd love to bring Indiana Jones to the game as well.

EvilDevo

Nov 18, 2014
------------
I remember going in the tower 34 yrs. ago.

Nice! That's a couple years before the table existed haha. Did you stand/jump on the glass?

Anyway, thanks for the info everyone. Hopefully Farsight gets through to Disney. They've had the license a year or so now and have done...

...nothing? With it?

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Nice! That's a couple years before the table existed haha. Did you stand/jump on the glass?

Anyway, thanks for the info everyone. Hopefully Farsight gets through to Disney. They've had the license a year or so now and have done...

...nothing? With it?
-------------
I liked cross country skiing in the parks & Banff a lot. :cool::D

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
The Williams IJ wouild be a throwback to the original wpcmame... that would be awesome. I think the original 2 tables that were emulated were IJ and TAF.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's been requested enough to actually make the FAQ of their news page. :) (Note that this FAQ was updated before TAF was fully funded.)

From the FAQ:

What about Indiana Jones and The Simpsons Pinball Party?

These are two of the most requested tables out there, after the Addam's Family which we've finally managed to get everything situated for except the kickstarter, which is going well and looks like it will fund. Provided TAF funds, we'll be looking to get another kickstarter-worthy table out there in the future, and both of these are at the top of the list. The Simpsons Pinball Party is much more likely due to the fact that previous attempts to even get a price for the licensing of Indiana Jones haven't beared fruit. If we can find a way to make it happen though, we'd love to bring Indiana Jones to the game as well.

Nice catch! Sounds like TSPP will be the next big license table. Though that will probably surprise no-one!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts