Is the PS4 upgrade worth it?

Oct 15, 2013
I've had TPA on PS3 for years now and it's great. I also have a PS4 now and I'm wondering if it's really worth it on the PS4. From the posts on this site I've gathered that the lighting on the PS4 version isn't as good as the PC. Also in some areas the PS4 version seems to be inferior to the PS3.

So is it really worth the money to upgrade to the PS4 version? I'm getting the impression that it isn't. Seems the best version is the PC then PS3 then mobile and then PS4 and 360.

What do you think? I have Seasons 1 and 2 on PS3 BTW. Still waiting on a price drop for Season 3. Come on already!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
It was worth it for me, but I have all of everything for PS3/PS4 and Vita, except the ball packs.

Oct 15, 2013
Based on the free table and demo play on PS4 I have concluded that the PS3 version is better. See the PS4 board for my detailed opinion.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I own all seasons on the PS4, Vita (through season 4) and PC. And while I haven't played the PS3 version at all, I haven't touched the PS4 version since the DX11 version hit on PC.
I can't think of any good technical reason I'd recommend the PS4 version over PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.