Kickstarter Tournament active now!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
In case you don't know, a tournament is currently being held featuring all 4 tables that were supported by a kickstarter campaign:

- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The Addams Family
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Twilight Zone

The tournament will run for 26 more days as of the time of writing. Details here (click on PSN): http://pinballarcade.com/Tournaments/

Rohan1979

Sep 22, 2013
Participating in the tournaments on the PS3/PSVITA, but I keep getting kicked out of the PlayStation Network. Any idea why this is happening? It's getting annoying.

slidebite

May 10, 2012
Are you on wireless? PS3 has notoriously flaky wifi which sometimes just does weird stuff. Mine worked flawlessly for months and for some reason started not wanting to sign in. Reset your router periodically or try wired if you have the option.

I like the month long tournament idea.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I've been stable for years on my PS3. It just as of late that these issues arise. It started being unable to stay in the store. Yesterday the "authorizing ticket for leaderboard access" message was there for about 5 seconds, way longer than normal. Maybe they are still being DDOS'd?

Edit: the PSN tournament has again the most competitors of them all. Wonder why we're still being treated as second-class citizens compared to STEAM/iOS/Android.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Edit: the PSN tournament has again the most competitors of them all. Wonder why we're still being treated as second-class citizens compared to STEAM/iOS/Android.

PSN= PS4 + PS3.

PS4 seems to have a little more support from FS compared to the PS3 (which is almost down to zero, excepted for the new table releases). And for a long time, TPA has been available on consoles exclusively on PS3/Vita, that can explains the user base (in this old time, PC version was just in "we-think-about-it" stage and X360 had publishing problems, PS4 and One were just rumours).

Note: for the first time, there is a buggy score on a PSN tourney:

Code:
STTNG 1.  1,666,666,666,665 riftberger

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.