Login failed

ATOMIC BOY

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Yes, that seems to be a very common thing, especially of late -- having to kill the app. Is there any clue as to why this may be happening?

It's scary, because once already a high score on a table had to fade away because I didn't realize my account wasn't logged in. Logging in then erased it, which is an entirely different issue with offline playing, I guess.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have this issue now on my iPad 3 after downloading and updating Safe Cracker.
I played new table for an hour at least I closed app. and now it says I'am not logged in.
I reset password with my email a couple of times.
It is still error to Log In.
I was waiting for ( Flippy Floppy ) to help me I even sent him a private message with my phone number.
No response yet.
I even tried to explain what happened today on TPA FB page and no response as of yet.
I need help please.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Hi W1LDD ONE. Did you hear back from Flippy Floppy regarding your login issues? I also have an iPad 3 running an older operating system 5.1.1. I'm afraid to download the new update with all the issues you and a few others are having. I've been waiting to see if the problem has or will be fixed before I download the Safe Cracker update.. Thanks!

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No word as of yet today but I trust Flippy will figure out what is going on.

Me and Flippy have been going back and forth in private emails through out the weekend trouble shooting.

For now I erased my app. and redownloaded all the tables and I'am playing as guest.

I hope to hear from ( Flippy Floppy ) sometime today to see if we need another update or they can retrieve my saved backed up data from my email.

Fingers crossed or I'am just starting over from scratch on what I just redownloaded

Regardless even if I try to start a "new account" it won't accept my email so I guess I'am a guest player for now or for life.

Just to let you know I'am running on 8.2 and I have not updated from this point on iPad 3

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi W1lld One,
I hope a solution is found, and if it helps in getting to the root of this thing (probably doesn't): no login issues here to report with latest update to TPA and iOS on an iPad Air 2. I would very much despair when I would lose my 40K HOF points, and all those "once-in-a-lifetime" scores/games that I would have to do a second time. I'm too much of a pinhead to throw the towel, but I would come very close if that would happen. I don't know if you got an old iPad lying around still, but I make regular backups on my old iPad 2 besides backup/restore remote score from my primary device. Have heart in the mean time!
Slam23

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks for the kind words Slam23!

This not my first time being suprised and loosing all my data I think this is now my third time.
At first it's a shocker and it feels like the end of the world when you play pinball just about everyday of your life but now it's like ok it's a bummer but I love to play pinball and before I know it I will get high scores plus goals and HOF built back up again but it will take awhile.

I truly hope that Farsight can get this figured out because why have a database to store our back up data if it's not retrievable by email and password. Fingers crossed Flippy will get me an answer soon on this issue. I feel confident since I save and back up my data the proper way weekly that Farsight will be able to search it in their data banks and retrieve my data otherwise we need a new system in the near future to save our data because I have never lost anything on Zen Pinball from day one on any device ever that's very impressive. It takes time I must be more patient but I trust Farsight will find the best way to secure our saved information going forward.

I don't have an older iPad I had 2 original pads memory ran out and they became doorstops just kidding I traded them in. I skipped ipad 2 when it released and waited for iPad 3 and bought me and my wife one they have been good to us so far.

Thanks again Slam23 and have an awesome day!

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Flippy Floppy got me straightened out and all my data is back and I created a new password with no issues.

Thanks My Farsight Family!

Thanks Flippy for working with me your awesome!

Contact ( Flippy Floppy ) for LOG IN issues.

Last edited:

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
That's good news W1LDD ONE! I'm glad your issue was resolved! I might download Safe Cracker tomorrow now that things seem to be better! Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.