(Minor Nitpick) The font keeps changing!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
You're not the only one. I was blissfully unaware until this thread, now it's all I can see when I pick a table. Still, compared to gameplay issues, not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things.

I know, I usually play this game several times a day on my iPad and never noticed it until today!

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah, I forgot when I noticed this, it still irks me. But I'm glad we're talking about it, minor though it may be.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
There are a few things about the program that are in serious need of some attention. The menu/navigation/settings system is just.... awful. Those cartoonish overly large fonts, having to scroll down to see option items because of the size of the list, etc... heck just the general "feel" of the navigation screams PSOne or some other late 90s/early 2000's console It takes literally like 4-5 button presses and selections just to change a ball or get into the settings menu, and then once you select it, it just sits there until you "O" back out of that menu screen.

The UI actually bothers me much more than glitches or bugs in tables. To be completely blunt, it looks half-assed. And it doesn't translate well across devices. On my Android phone everything is smushed together and logos cover up menu items.

I really wish they'd come up with a better interface that actually looks attractive and is easier to navigate.

Oh and the thing about Arabian Nights ordered in the T section bugs me too.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Oh and the thing about Arabian Nights ordered in the T section bugs me too.
The name of the table is "Tales of the Arabian Nights"; therefore, it's in the Ts.

If you really want to drive yourself bonkers, try figuring out the order of the tables in the leaderboards.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
If you really want to drive yourself bonkers, try figuring out the order of the tables in the leaderboards.

Yep!
seeing-stars.gif

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Nah...but it's one of those things that annoys you like a picture slightly off-vertical every time you see it until you get it fixed.

N

netizen

Nah...but it's one of those things that annoys you like a picture slightly off-vertical every time you see it until you get it fixed.

Don't get me started on the tables being off centre on plunge cam view 1 now that you mention this

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well, Terminator 2 changed the font for another month... Then TO and HH came and they used the font for TOTAN and GN for theirs. Hopefully we'll finally see some consistency.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
But stuff like apostrophes in plural words, a la "basket's" or whatever, drives me even more crazy.

Yes, thank god I wasn't the only one!

There's quite a few places over here in Argentina that do that for their names. Drives me absolutely nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts