Request Mirror Mode for Pinball Arcade

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I was just playing Pinball Hall of Fame for 3DS and I stumbled upon a mode I almost completely forgot the game had, mirror mode. It basically just flips the table left and right. It's also locked behind completing all the Wizard Goals.

As far as I can see this hasn't been in Pinball Arcade. I think it would be a cool option especially if you had to unlock it the same way. It could give people some incentive to complete all the goals. Maybe it's just not technically possible in PA? Would be a cool bonus though.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I was just playing Pinball Hall of Fame for 3DS and I stumbled upon a mode I almost completely forgot the game had, mirror mode. It basically just flips the table left and right. It's also locked behind completing all the Wizard Goals.

As far as I can see this hasn't been in Pinball Arcade. I think it would be a cool option especially if you had to unlock it the same way. It could give people some incentive to complete all the goals. Maybe it's just not technically possible in PA? Would be a cool bonus though.

Last I remember, they had some difficulty implementing this.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Is it just the playfield mirrored or is it like hysteria multiball in Ghostbusters where left button flips right flipper and vice versa (which is horrible)?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Is it just the playfield mirrored or is it like hysteria multiball in Ghostbusters where left button flips right flipper and vice versa (which is horrible)?

If memory serves me correct, the playfield is mirrored. In Funhouse, Rudy will be on the left hand side instead of the right.

funchords

May 13, 2017
Cool idea

I remember seeing this in Mario Kart. It really does mess with your muscle memory. I like the idea as it would add value by keeping the game from feeling old once you've accomplished a lot on the table.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I guess any text in the artwork will not make much sense but it still would be a fun addition :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I played a modded Bally Star Trek called mirror universe a couple of years ago at the Texas pinball festival that had the playfield flipped. I have the original at my lodge so I’m pretty familiar with the machine - the mirrored version felt like a whole new game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.