Bug Monster Bash glitch after secondary high score.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
I will check again, but the bug seems to happen if I get a new monster bash or other secondary high score. It will ask me to enter my initials. Sometimes when I am done entering my initials, the enter your initials banner overlay at the bottom will not disappear, and will block the lower portion of the table/ screen. The circle button will bring up the quit splash screen, and the only way to fix it is to quit the table entirely, and restart.

Last edited:

Stephen Snow

FarSight Employee
Oct 11, 2012
That can happen on many tables if you enter your initials too quickly, and is not related to any particular table or score position. We are working on a fix but for now you just have to take a little more time, sorry for the inconvenience.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
That can happen on many tables if you enter your initials too quickly, and is not related to any particular table or score position. We are working on a fix but for now you just have to take a little more time, sorry for the inconvenience.

This bug seems to be a continuing problem for tables, as it started with Class of 1812. What the heck is the issue, and why does it continue to happen?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
This bug seems to be a continuing problem for tables, as it started with Class of 1812. What the heck is the issue, and why does it continue to happen?

Speaking as a software engineer, I wouldn't be surprised if Farsight are asking exactly the same questions right now ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts