Mr. Robot!

karl

May 10, 2012
Wut? How do you get this show in Norway? :)

Well, we do have to wait a couple of hours after the show has been aired in the US. So that is a bit annoying :)

Actually, I am not very proud about it, but it is the only way, I'm afraid :(

About the shows: I have not been able to watch the new season of True Detective yet. Is it any good? The first season was pretty good, I thought.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Its absurd in this day and age that a show cant air at the same time in all its target markets.

Id take a guess that the money required to make all the deals and advertizing at the same time is more than they actually loose due to piracy(free publicity, look at supergirl lucifer and the new minority report series. leaks my ass) so i wouldnt loose sleep over enjoying some content aslong as your not profiting from it.

just sayin!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, we do have to wait a couple of hours after the show has been aired in the US. So that is a bit annoying :)

Actually, I am not very proud about it, but it is the only way, I'm afraid :(

About the shows: I have not been able to watch the new season of True Detective yet. Is it any good? The first season was pretty good, I thought.

Don't feel bad. There're plenty of us Americans who torrent our own shows too. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts