PS3 Need help choosing tables

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Okay, when I found out that Pinball Arcade was shutting down its Bally/Midway tables at the end of the month, I decided to jump and get some tables. I want to honestly get the best tables I can for the PS4 while I still can. I'm filling out surveys for money to earn the money, so I honestly do not want to spend more than $50 from this point forward. I have earned $33 n surveys and will keep at it until I hit $50.

I own the following:

Season 1 (on disc)
Season 2 (on disc)

Downloaded:
Black Knight 2000 (I used to play the heck out of this when I was a kid)
Addams Family

Knowing the seasons are $30 and indie tables are $5, I'm going to you guys and girls to ask for the best tables to get before I lose them forever. I prefer solid states and dot matrix over EM's but will buy an EM if it's solid gaming.

I have thought about the following but am not sure:

The Getaway II
Banzai Run
Sorceror
F-14 Tomcat
Jack-Bot
Swords of Fury
Indy 500

CANNOT PURCHASE: Paragon (already removed from PS4 menu)

I also was mulling over completing Season 3, 4 or 5 just because of the large number of Bally tables. Basically, I want to know what tables the fans think are the best of the remaining (no more than $50 worth) so I can pick them up next week when I finish earning this money.

Also I apologize for marking this as a PS3 thread, I have it on the PS4 but that was not an option.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.