New design of table icons

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
TPA site's tables page was updated with some of the table icons recieve new design - new ones are more colorful and have more rounded corners.
Interesting thing is - only part of them got new design, other part still has old look for DLC 27-24, 19 Victory, 18 Teed off, 17 T2, 15 Whirlwind, 14 Pin Bot, 13, 9,8, 6 No Good Goffers, 5 Taxi, 3 Monster Bash, 1 MM, Original RBION, ToM, ToTan. - checked in IE, FF and chrome.
Is this some part of more complex redisign may be?

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Looks like they are all updated now. You must have caught them mid-update.

They look better. It's a start. Hopefully this means that this week's update contains a UI pass.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Looks like they are all updated now.
are you sure? - because i still see same old icons for DLC 27-24, 19 Victory, 18 Teed off, 17 T2, 15 Whirlwind, 14 Pin Bot, 13, 9,8, 6 No Good Goffers, 5 Taxi, 3 Monster Bash, 1 MM, Original RBION, ToM, ToTan. - checked in IE, FF and chrome

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
You said they had more rounded courners, they all look the same to me...
but they are not and they are very easily distinguishable.
are you look at the PC version of site and not some mobile?

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well whatever happened, if anything, the site looks the same on my PC and on my tablet. I've not checked on my 'phone because I dislike squinting.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Well whatever happened, if anything, the site looks the same on my PC and on my tablet. I've not checked on my 'phone because I dislike squinting.
i checked mobile version - looks same as on pc. only table icons changed (except those what i mentioned in first post)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts