PC - Request New member and a question.

Joska

Feb 1, 2015
Hello all. :)

Like i wrote, i am a new member, and i have a question.

How can i get my score on the leaderboard?

I have sent twice allready this question to support@pinballarcade.com , but haven 't received any answer.
I bought my copy of The Pinball Arcade via Steam.

I also opened an account at pinballarcade.com.

After that i played to set a nice score, but it never showed up in the leaderboards. :(
Is it maybe because i should be logged in all the time at pinballarcade.com while i set my score?
In that case i will never get to the leaderboards, because www.pinballarcade.com is logging me out all the time...
And yes, i was the whole time connected to the internet.
I also went for a low score, just to see if THAT ONE would come up on the board, and i made sure that i wasn't logged out, but that failed to.

I also don't see my highscore under my account.

There is allways a little screen with an ''update info'' button.
No matter what i do, it just stays there.

Account%20Information.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I wonder if this is normal.
It doesn't matter if i open the page in Internet Explorer 11, or in Google Chrome.
And i use Windows 7 64 Bit.

Well, i sure hope if anyone can help me out here. :confused:

Thanks in advanced, Joska.

Joska

Feb 1, 2015
Well, figured it out my self....

The first time that i bought and played this game, i never heard of leaderboards.
Sooo..., i also didn't know that i should make an account...
That 's why i never saw a ''log in'' button.

Later, after someone told me to make an account at www.pinballarcade.com,
i asumed that if i register there, and logged in, the scores would go automaticly on the leaderboards.

But........., when i installed Steam and The Pinball Arcade on my laptop this evening, i eventually saw that log in button at the game itself.

That made me realize that i had to uninstall the game on my pc and to install it again, in order to see that same log in button over there to.

Tssssss...., live can be so easy...

So....., i guess i 've solved my own question. :) Lol

See you at the leaderboards. ;)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Thank you very much, Kolchak357. :)

Welcome to the forum Joska! :D ~

I've been here for quite a while and if you need any help you can just post a thread. All of us at the forums are really helpful and can (usually ;) ) find what you're having trouble with.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Well, figured it out my self....

The first time that i bought and played this game, i never heard of leaderboards.
Sooo..., i also didn't know that i should make an account...
That 's why i never saw a ''log in'' button.

Later, after someone told me to make an account at www.pinballarcade.com,
i asumed that if i register there, and logged in, the scores would go automaticly on the leaderboards.

But........., when i installed Steam and The Pinball Arcade on my laptop this evening, i eventually saw that log in button at the game itself.

That made me realize that i had to uninstall the game on my pc and to install it again, in order to see that same log in button over there to.

Tssssss...., live can be so easy...

So....., i guess i 've solved my own question. :) Lol

See you at the leaderboards. ;)

Welcome to the club!!!

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hello fellow Dutchie, any chance last name is Keunekamp? �� Then we met recently at the last DPO and I thanked you for your inspirational instruction VHS tape on flipper technique. If not, still nice to see a new member!

Joska

Feb 1, 2015
Hello fellow Dutchie, any chance last name is Keunekamp? �� Then we met recently at the last DPO and I thanked you for your inspirational instruction VHS tape on flipper technique. If not, still nice to see a new member!

Hello Slam23.

Indeed i am that guy. ;)
Nice to know that some people still remember me. :p
Hope you are doing well!
It is a small world, isn't it? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts