NFL Post Season

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have $10 that says Seattle are going to win. Plus, can't stand the Pats, Brady & Belichick just wind me up no end.

I'm sure in 10 years' time we'll all be saying the same about Pete Carroll and Russel Wilson...

When the Pats first won the Superbowl, it was all "wow, yeah" and jump on the bandwagon. Then it soured and now everyone outside New England hates them it seems.

Same went for Manchester United and Alex Ferguson - back when they first won a trophy (1990 FA Cup) then their first title in 25 years in 92-93, it was all "wow, yeah" and jump on the bandwagon too. People forget Liverpool had been dominating things for 15+ years back then. Fast forward a decade, and everyone was hating on Man U.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I don't watch much NFL but I'm rooting for the Redskins & Broncos, I think. Is football the game where you can't use your feet?

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I don't watch much NFL but I'm rooting for the Redskins & Broncos, I think. Is football the game where you can't use your feet?

you can use your feet to run. but if someone accidentally runs over your shoelace.. you can actually get up from the play without having a fake heartattack.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts