Request Nvidia Shield Controls

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Farsight:

Any chance of getting L2 and R2 as flipper buttons? Or perhaps fully customizable controls? I never did understand why with all these consoles and after after 2 years we still can't change the control scheme in game. Clearly some people like L1 & R1 as the flippers, but I hate it. I sort of got this working with Nvidia's custom control options recording touch screen presses...unfortunately that's a lousy way of doing it if you plan to hold the flippers down at any time during a session.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Farsight:

Any chance of getting L2 and R2 as flipper buttons? Or perhaps fully customizable controls? I never did understand why with all these consoles and after after 2 years we still can't change the control scheme in game. Clearly some people like L1 & R1 as the flippers, but I hate it. I sort of got this working with Nvidia's custom control options recording touch screen presses...unfortunately that's a lousy way of doing it if you plan to hold the flippers down at any time during a session.
When in a table tap Options > Controller Mode to switch the L1 and R1 buttons to L2 and R2.

This has been the case since Ryan first implemented the controller support.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online