Outside links to other pinball related stuff.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
Sorry but Carl sain dead link so updated post.

http://pinmame.retrogames.com/ just a start for us. please post but NO torrent sites please. also a quick test on PS3 text entry. can't seem to get newline/return so everything is just a long line. sorry ;)

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
You might want to check you links a little better, the first one has two dead links to the downloads.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
I do apologise . on PS3 at moment and doing site search on google from memory. I won't post anymore until I can confirm. Anyway, you must be interested so post ANY findings here. It's a start. about 3 years ago I/WE released Dr Dude on Visual Pinball / Pinmame and variations . I was also the one who "cracked" theData East sound emulation with Aurian from Australia. Basically, I don't post invalid links intentionally. MY fault for not checking first.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
To make a thread like this easier to read you might want to update your original post and just combine all the links in the top of the thread.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
I do understand what you are saying because my original post is updated. Unless I don't know and have not been told I can't change things. BTW. I will upload PS3 Firepower video for PINWIZ in the morning. PS3 doesn't like youtube so need library access.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts