Party Zone on PS3

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
We don't know! It's all up to Sony's certification process. It's very unpredictable and the holiday season doesn't help any.

It's the second table for season 4. The first table is Phantom of the Opera.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Definitely not before Christmas. I'd be very, very surprised if it did.

We should be getting POTO pretty soon, though.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Phantom of the Opera is the first table of Season 4, Party Zone is the second.

The USA holiday season will likely delay their release on PS3. POTO is the one I'm looking forward to most, but I buy them all, so I'll be getting Party Zone too. I figure POTO and PZ will release at the same time, just like they did through season 3.

As to when they'll get released.....I dunno.....

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
They'll come out at the same time. Farsight always release packs two-by-two on PS3.

Yup.Question is whether they are still coming out this year or the next.I figure the latter.With BSD having finally arrived i'm all good.No rush.But obviously the sooner the better.And despite a fair amount of negativity around it i am really looking forward to Phantom.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yup.Question is whether they are still coming out this year or the next.I figure the latter.With BSD having finally arrived i'm all good.No rush.But obviously the sooner the better.And despite a fair amount of negativity around it i am really looking forward to Phantom.

This year is unlikely. I'm putting money on next year.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
So it is getting close to the end of the month and starting into february soon. anybody have any idea when we're expecting PZ?

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
I can definitely see that we will get PZ and Earthshaker and possibly ST in february. not too sure about TAF, depends on what FS works on next.

Last edited:

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I can definitely see that we will get PZ and Earthshaker and possibly ST in february. not too sure about TAF, depends on what FS works on next.

Well, TPZ and Earthshaker were due out in mid January, they obviously missed that one. So, don't be surprised if we have to wait till the end of Feb to get all caught up on everything.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Well, TPZ and Earthshaker were due out in mid January, they obviously missed that one. So, don't be surprised if we have to wait till the end of Feb to get all caught up on everything.

hopefully we get them mid february. maybe even after TAF gets released.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts