Physics 4.0

seansjs1973gamer

May 17, 2014
Has everyone forgotten about this? Stern Pinball Arcade has been released for Steam and the PS4 over a month ago and still no news or updates. Are we still getting the improved pinball physics for Stern Pinball Arcade and The Pinball Arcade? Afterall wasn't this one of the main selling ponts for Stern Pinball Arcade before releasing? Is it still being developed, What is the ETA, Will it still roll out to Stern and Pinball Arcade, Anyone know what going on with the Physics 4.0?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
upMRfNs.jpg

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
New ball physics is the only thing that would get me to buy any tables past season three (which I already owned). Once I discovered railroads, I was done buying for good.

Sadly, too few seem to care about realistic ball physics. As long as tables sell, FS will keep cranking them out without addressing realism in ball movement. I've lost faith.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
New ball physics is the only thing that would get me to buy any tables past season three (which I already owned). Once I discovered railroads, I was done buying for good.

Sadly, too few seem to care about realistic ball physics. As long as tables sell, FS will keep cranking them out without addressing realism in ball movement. I've lost faith.

I care. But I also will take what I can get.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Agreed. I'm only critical about the physics because I want FS to succeed. TPA and SPA are close to living up to their "real pinball in the box" claim -- except for the most important aspect: ball physics. Even the flipper physics are pretty good. Table are looking better and better. They're just not much fun to play, given the lack of realism in ball movement.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.