Pinball After Dark?

Jason DuVall

May 23, 2013
This may be a bad time to be asking, what with today's news, but I've been looking forward to the Pinball After Dark concept that was originally mentioned... (checks Google) more than four years ago, and then sunk into silence.

Is this project still planned? Was it quietly dropped at some point? Inquiring perverts want to know! :p

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
It ultimately was not needed since they could rate each individual table a different rating. I think Starship Troopers was the first one to get a T rating. Their App however has an E rating so before this thought each table had to also be E rated.

But they never made the most of it as tables like South Park and Big Bang Bar were not created.

Probably holds true to Stern Pinball Arcade though which is why we're seeing Whoa Nelly Big Juicy Melons. And hopefully at some point Walking Dead.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I was gonna throw in Tales From the Crypt as another possibility commonly brought up. It's a Data East table, so immune from the Williams / Bally licensing issues?

I would still like to see the app release, but since the rating got bumped at some point from E10+ to Teen, there's not a lot of tables left in the wild that would justify an M rating I suppose.

I remember the Xenon controversy where someone was offended by a pair of uncovered breasts in the playfield. I'm relievedthe table got released uncensored. Art is art after all...

Probably holds true to Stern Pinball Arcade though which is why we're seeing Whoa Nelly Big Juicy Melons. And hopefully at some point Walking Dead.
Holy cow, had not idea this existed! Now I really want to play it!:eek:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.