Pinball Arcade too large for screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
I recently got a cheap Android phone. I don't know that it will play Pinball Arcade very well but I don't really get a chance, as when the game starts up it displays at a much larger size than the screen. It is just showing part of the opening words for Pinball arcade describing their mission, like it is for a screen about six times bigger.

Does anyone know how to adjust this as it is not doing it automatically? Phone is running Android 4.0.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I recently got a cheap Android phone. I don't know that it will play Pinball Arcade very well but I don't really get a chance, as when the game starts up it displays at a much larger size than the screen. It is just showing part of the opening words for Pinball arcade describing their mission, like it is for a screen about six times bigger.

Does anyone know how to adjust this as it is not doing it automatically? Phone is running Android 4.0.
If the screen size isn't capable of displaying TPA, then I would not expend any more effort trying to get it to run on that device. It is just not meant for games.

Not trying to be a troll. Just trying to help you not waste time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.