Pinball FX2 is coming to Steam on May 10th!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Balance of the Force Achievements are up for viewing.

Cool. the commendations on the Starfighter assault sounds intriguing.

Splosion man is actually a fun table albeit easy. Not bad for $1.02 LOL I managed to get both achievements on my first game. Perhaps my pinball skills have gone up since playing both TPA and Zen.

I still don't plan on getting all the same tables I got on the Ps3 for Steam. Granted I don't see Splosion Man or the PBFX2 coming to PS3 at all so I picked those up when they were on sale. It would be nice to compare my friends scores for all the tables on the PS3 rather than a handful of tables on Steam.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Cool. the commendations on the Starfighter assault sounds intriguing.

Splosion man is actually a fun table albeit easy. Not bad for $1.02 LOL I managed to get both achievements on my first game. Perhaps my pinball skills have gone up since playing both TPA and Zen.

I still don't plan on getting all the same tables I got on the Ps3 for Steam. Granted I don't see Splosion Man or the PBFX2 coming to PS3 at all so I picked those up when they were on sale. It would be nice to compare my friends scores for all the tables on the PS3 rather than a handful of tables on Steam.

If you play TPA tables mostly, then play Zen's....you'll see how much easier Zen's tables are compared to FarSight's.

Ms. Splosion Man is definitely not coming to PS3. That franchise belongs to MS. There may be a possibility in the future for the PBFX2 Core pack on the PS3. Just the core pack. However, whenever the contractual and legal bindings are up with Microsoft, the Sony crowd may be able to play Pasha, Secrets Of the Deep, Rome, and Biolab! All great tables. I have every single table on both the PS3 and 360. I also have all of FarSight's tables on both systems as well.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
New Marvel tables coming!

New York Comic Con website:

Marvel Video Games
Date: Saturday, October 12
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm

Location: Empire Stage 1-E Presented By: Arizona Beverage Co.

Description:
We saved the best Marvel Games announcements of the year for New York Comic Con! Get ready for fun and surprises as we premiere never-before-seen content and games. Hear the latest on all upcoming Marvel video games including the highly anticipated LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes and upcoming mobile titles like X-Men: Battle of the Atom, Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World - The Official Game, plus new title announcements! Find out what’s next for Marvel Avengers Alliance, Marvel Heroes, Marvel Pinball, and Marvel War of Heroes. This is definitely a panel that you don’t want to miss.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Zen Studios said:
Steam Machines are headed to the Zen Studios offices! (@zen_studios)

BeEr1zuCQAAL9CK.jpg

https://twitter.com/zen_studios/statuses/423668043449778176

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
New update:

-Moveable DMD (can be placed onto a separate screen and positioned/scaled as needed via config files)

-Touch screen controls

9a2ydypa.jpg

photo3_zps47e61aaf.jpg

SVi7a00.jpg

Last edited:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
The DMD update is awesome, once they put in some interactive backglass for each game I'll be a very happy Pincab owner

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.