pinball treasure

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
i am a pinbut nut and play an embarassing amount of pinball, if you are truly looking for one of the most challanging, fun, and addicting pinball machines on TPA, simply try to get the high score on the creature from black lagoon. to do so you will need to read the instructions to find what shot gives up the most points, and then have the SKILL to do so. this machine allows you a rare sense of control like no other, and gets down right funny while you are trying to score MULTIPLE super jackpots. take it from me, this machine(so far) is TPA's hidden treasure.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I actually don't play this because of my lack of control. Missing that tight snackbar is deadly, as is letting the ball hit the left sling just to see the ball rapidly go directly to the right outlane, which is obscured and makes nudging a guessing game.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wouldn't call it much of a "hidden" treasure as it's #14 on the IPDB rankings. It gets a lot of recognition. I would describe a hidden treasure as one that isn't very high but is great.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i had the local high score but lost ir changing from free to paid TPA APP and forgot to back up data before i did it. i never read the card or ruleset i just play. most of the DMD tables i don't understand the ruleset anyway.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
We would prefer that our members keep their sarcastic remarks to themselves. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation of any given thread, then please refrain from posting in them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts