PinballX - now with TPA support!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Nice! Major cabinet interface with support for TPA. Now we just need to get FS to support Cabinet TPA and it will be a "Christmas Miracle". Still holding out hope for Day 11 or 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas....:cool:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
How do you get PinballX to load straight to a table? I have all my tables show up in PinballX but when i select a table to load it just loads TPA and not the table itself?

paulohotline

May 18, 2013
How do you get PinballX to load straight to a table? I have all my tables show up in PinballX but when i select a table to load it just loads TPA and not the table itself?

Can someone who has PinballX loading straight into a TPA table share their PinballX setup screen? I cannot get it to load either. Thanks for your help!

Markus

Apr 18, 2015

Same here. At least it rotates the screen, and you can start TPA with the free cam mod.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So PinballX can rotate the screen to portrait mode?, how do you set that up in PinballX.

Regarding getting PinballX to load into TPA, you need to load the Game Manger exe and select Pinball Arcade from the dropdwon menu, it has a basic list of game or though not the last few tables. So you need to enable or disable which tables you have.

Also for some reason when you load a table it seems to sit at the tile screen for 15 or so seconds before selecting a table for some reason.

Here is my xml file for Pinball Arcade...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcu0rpdwrl7kp5t/Pinball Arcade.xml?dl=0

Just backup and copy this into,

\PinballX\Databases\Pinball Arcade\

its setup for all currently available games in TPA and in their correct positions on the table select screen, obviously load Game Manager and disable the tables you dont have

Markus

Apr 18, 2015
There was no need to set up the screen rotation in Pinballx for TPA, Pinballx jus did it right away.
But in Pinballx settings you can set up a pause time for loading the tables, by default it is set to 12 sec, if i remember right.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.