Please make special buttons bigger

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
If I need to press a special button for example Magmasave on Black Knight 2000 in a hurry I often miss since it is too small which then results in me nudging the table and sometimes tilting when trying to hit that tiny button.

Therefore please make them bigger or resizeable by menu.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If I need to press a special button for example Magmasave on Black Knight 2000 in a hurry I often miss since it is too small which then results in me nudging the table and sometimes tilting when trying to hit that tiny button.

Therefore please make them bigger or resizeable by menu.

Get yourself a Bluetooth controller and then they would work off the analogue controller triggers.
Moga Pro, or Nyko playpad pro should work on a Jellybean upwards device that is un-rooted.

Making buttons larger would obscure view unless made translucent.

Gorkde

Oct 14, 2014
Therefore it makes sense to make it user selectable in the menu.

I'm playing on the go on my mobile and can't use an extra controler when on the go.

If I did want a controller or similar I would play on the pc.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Making buttons larger would obscure view unless made translucent.

Yep. Particularly on smaller screens.

If this request was considered, I'd hope there would be an option to completely turn off the button visibility for those who appreciate the benefits of controller use on Android.

It would be even better if the other buttons could be auto hidden similar to how immersive more works. Less clutter = cleaner interface.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
+1. These buttons need to be bigger. Give the user options, make it translucent, whatever. This will help people who need to hit the Launch Ball button or whatever during a timed event.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.