Android - Bug Poo Google release

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Phantom of Opera Google release (Phantom of the Opera _edit_)

The online HC (Highscorelist) list doesn't work. All items are on zero, already after some games

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
OK, maybe it's not clear, are pic (all other table are available)
Online HC looks like so:
ymady7av.jpg

Does it have somethings with beta tester to do, or does it is on every Device?

Omar_DmX

Sep 1, 2014
You're actually right, it is a "POO" google release. The latest update completely broke the game for me and many other android users. Now I'm getting huge frame drops on almost every table, it was running fine before the update.

I also have this problem.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Most of the tables won't even work for me on the latest release, although admittedly I haven't tested before as I rarely play on Android.

Fortunately I only ever bought one table pack on Android and this certainly cements my position that I do not plan to ever buy any more. I will stick to PC.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You're actually right, it is a "POO" google release. The latest update completely broke the game for me and many other android users. Now I'm getting huge frame drops on almost every table, it was running fine before the update.

I also have this problem.
What device?
Most of the tables won't even work for me on the latest release, although admittedly I haven't tested before as I rarely play on Android.

Fortunately I only ever bought one table pack on Android and this certainly cements my position that I do not plan to ever buy any more. I will stick to PC.
What device?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Samsung Pro Note 12,2" P905, language = DE for German
One hint more:
In the beta 2 only the Name in the Save file was wrong interpret or wrong written, now we have the situation, that also the HUD moved the first letter at the end with space in between. Pls have a look

7u9evymy.jpg

Edit on:
I must correct me.
In the current version, the bug from the beta 2 will be corrected, if the HC place is changed. Have a look

Place 1 is the HC of Beta 2

a5u2a2yr.jpg

Now Place 1 was moved to place 2 with the current version. Suddenly the name is correct (from beta2)

ymy2utu2.jpg

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
The Leaderboard is now visible for me, too.
If the local HC list is now correct, I couldn't say (first of all I must reach a score to remove an old one) - > in this moment I see the HUD and local score as described above

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Also noticed performance issues. The ball jumps and sometimes the game freezes. It will continue after some seconds. I always kill all other apps before start.

Leaderboards are Ok. Didn't buy POTO so far. BSD finishes prematurely when all but one ball are lost during multiball.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.