PS4 Season 4 pass problem

KoSLoW

Feb 28, 2012
Same for me (eur) i just buy season 4 pass and i can't play tables. They don't appear in "my tables" i buy simple no pro. Is it normal or i will be able to play after season 4 complete ? ( this is stupid. .)

Kramer

Apr 23, 2012
I don't know if thus is helpful at all - but I had issues last week when purchasing the season 4 pack and could not access the tables - I went in to account settings - re did the licenses and then went to market place and it said 'free' for the tables, but I had to download them individually, rather than them just appearing in My Tables, as the other season packs had.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Same for me (eur) i just buy season 4 pass and i can't play tables. They don't appear in "my tables" i buy simple no pro. Is it normal or i will be able to play after season 4 complete ? ( this is stupid. .)

Once you buy the season 4 pass, you have to find the individual tables in the store. The version of each table (regular or pro) that you bought the season pass for should say "free". Select purchase, and the game will move them to "my tables." This is very confusing because the other 3 table packs didn't require this, but it is what you have to do to access the tables in the season 4 pack.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
You know, you'd think they would have simplified table releases on the PS4, not make them unnecessarily more confusing. It put me through a bit of a runaround getting my tables (USA) with my pro pass too.

I got 'em, but geez....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.