Bug Random non-TPA friend names replacing others in leaderboard

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Saw this reported multiple times on Facebook yesterday and just ran into it today: checking my Friends leaderboards for a few tables, I noticed a random, non-TPA playing PSN friends' name replacing the name of one of the players--actually I think it was my own.

So yeah another weird apparently PSN-specific leaderboard bug.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I saw the same thing in a couple places. I scrolled through the full leaderboard until I got to the score and the name was listed as (null) so its apparently a missing ID issue. It must have to do with the way the code matches the friends list IDs to the leaderboard with a missing ID causing a false positive match.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
That explains why one of my friends who I knew didn't play pinball had quadrupled my score on ToTAN... and apparently hadn't played any other table in the game.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Confirmed, sadly...

Can't you guys get this fixed FS? You're really on a roll, cheesin' off all the PS3 guys here... You know we ARE a valid platform and paid just as much money to play these tables as the others. Just in case you forgot - we like bug-fixes and working leaderboards too...

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Another update:

The Pinball Arcade We made a change to the server code that runs every 5 minutes to update the leaderboards, so if you see them pop up they will be promptly deleted. A patch in the future should fix this issue on the client side too, but for now this solution should work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.