Request: BIG GUNS + ROAD KINGS

Raoul

Sep 30, 2016
When is this happening and why hasn't it happened yet?

index.php

"YOU ARE INVINCIBLE..... SAVE THE QUEEN".

maxresdefault.jpg

"FIGHT THE ROAD KING"

Both games feature amazing soundtracks and have great replay value. Enough Farsight..... Stop whatever you're working on and bring these home NOW!!!!!!!!(drops mic)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Never played BG, use to sink many quarters into RK. Would be great to liven up the current table family on PBA.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
A Mad Max/Road Warrior type game sounds perfect to me.

But a Williams contract is needed first.

Does anybody KNOW anything about the status of any contracts in regards to licensing? I always read it here, but I don't see anything else than assumptions. Just curious, maybe I missed something.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'll take any Williams table at this rate. They're just sorely missing in this season, and that's sad. FS needs to renew that license ASAP.

How about Space Station?
2261f2.jpg

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
The mid and upper play fields for Space Station are good. It's the lower play field that completely ruins this table. There are no in-lanes. So really the only way to stop the ball on the flippers is to do a live catch. And even then you're pretty limited as you can't do any post passes. Basically this game comes down to the luck of flipping any time the ball comes near the flippers and hoping for the best.

Big Guns is ok but I Road Kings is pretty mediocre. Fire! and Swords of Fury would be the two non-licensed Williams that I would put well above those for entertainment value.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I think they were aiming for a more old school-kinda feel with those outlanes. Back in the day there weren't any, so pinball was a lot harder.

Also, Swords of Fury and Banzai Run are pretty awesome. Yet they still aren't in the game...

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I used to love Swords of Fury until I realized how little there is to do. Get multiball and go for the jackpot. That's really all that matters. None of the other scoring on the table gives you any real points.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.