Request: Please release this Elvis Pinball Table by Stern

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Eh. I enjoy Steve Ritchie games but this feels like it has less flow than most of his games. I do enjoy the loop challenge mode and I think the upper Playfield is a novel idea but it just feels like it needs more loops and less saucers.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Whereabouts? I'm in Hull and will drive up if it's playable. There's 3 classic pins in Brid, old penny memories on Marshall Ave.

Last summer there was one in one of the arcades on the seafront. The big one, near the venacular railway. Upstairs it was , next to the mini bowling alley. That's as exact as I can be Daniel as I was just visiting for a day. I didn't know about the ones in Brid though, so ta for that tip.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
This is maybe one of the more likely licensed Sterns, due to previously discussed factors (they used a soundalike for the music). They should be able to manage it themselves. If they needed a Kickstarter for it, though, I don't see anyone caring enough to pledge.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
This is maybe one of the more likely licensed Sterns, due to previously discussed factors (they used a soundalike for the music). They should be able to manage it themselves. If they needed a Kickstarter for it, though, I don't see anyone caring enough to pledge.

Don't be cruel.
I would sell my blue suede shoes to pledge.
This table is always on my mind.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
i guess i just have a suspicious mind, but I don't think it'll happen.

I seem to remember somewhere on Facebook someone asked and Farsight said the rights to the music were cost prohibitive without a kickstarter, even with an imitator singing.

Hope I'm wrong though. I dig this table a lot. Can't go wrong with the King! Glory! Glory!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts