Road Trip!

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I am planning a Road Trip in November that is going to span Seattle to San Diego, Vegas, Salt Lake City and Boise (in 8 days). I was looking for suggestions along the way to stop for Pinball. I am already familiar with the Seattle-area places, Ground Kontrol in Portland and the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas so I don't need to mention those.

Any recommendations for places I should visit?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Going down the coast? Then look into the Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda. Though from the look of your schedule you're flying do San Diego and driving back up to Boise.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
thanks for this. I'm driving down the west coast at the moment and will be in SF today. Might be tempted to call in.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
thanks for this. I'm driving down the west coast at the moment and will be in SF today. Might be tempted to call in.

Depending on your route either stop in to the Pacific Pinball Museum, or to Free Gold Watch which is by the eastern end of Golden Gate Park (one block down from the McDonald's). Never made it to PPM when I was there, but FGW has 40-ish pins (all of 'em eat quarters though).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts