Safe Cracker is out!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
And I didn't see either of yours! Ah well we'll just be keeping it up fresh, make sure people catch it!

Wow it's a neat one, but darn the demo limit is pretty short... I like to say I'm not a "rules" player much, but obv I'll hafta do some reading them to get the most out of sc!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Farsight I need your help.

I did the update on my iPad 3 played some games of Safe Cracker.
I closed app. then reopened it it said I was not logged in. I used my email and password still can't log in I reset my password still can't log in.
Here is the kicker it erased my HOF points to zero goals scores it's all gone for now. What happened with this update? I backed up remote today before I ever downloaded or managed the 9 tables to update. I was on a roll with high score and wizard goals. The thing is I can't log in period not even with password reset.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Sounds familiar. That su.ks. Have you tried turning it off and on again? Could be yer device clogging up memory.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I rebooted it once.
The main issue now is its impossible to log in even if I do a password reset.
I back up and save data by .remote weekly so I know my data is saved.
If I erase my app. and redownload tables don't I need my saved Log In in order to get back my data?
Thanks.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I got the table and am having a good time with it. The "board game" is well done. I like the fact that the table is timed (rather than limiting you to 3 balls), but every screw-up you make drastically shortens the amount of time you have. So it ends up playing like a 3-ball game anyway. Plus, there's a limit to how much time you can add. But the theming is good, and Assault on the Vault lets you rack up a lot of points.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.