Scared Stiff and Big Shot for table pack #7 in October.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Agreed - she looks incredible for her age....

however, you sure that's actually Cassandra Peterson?

Elvira impersonators
In the mid-1990s, Cassandra Peterson enlisted female impersonators, Christian Greenia (Cassandra Fever), from Los Angeles, California, and Patterson Lundquist ("Elvira's Twin"), from Atlanta, Georgia, as her "official Elvira impersonators", calling them "the best she'd ever seen." The two later appeared with her as co-judges on The Search for the Next Elvira.[19] The first official female Elvira impersonator, April Wahlin, the winner of The Search for the Next Elvira, was passed the crown on October 31, 2007. As the winner of the reality show, she made a few appearances during her one-year "reign" from October 31, 2007, to October 31, 2008. Despite Wahlin's win of the title and one-year contract as Elvira, both Greenia and Lundquist continue to appear as Elvira for various events across the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson#Elvira_impersonators

Those two impersonators are men lol. I think when she says "best impersonators ever", she is saying that tounge in cheek , like Elvira says everything tounge in cheek. Although in a sense, I don't think many women "get" the Elvira character. There are look alikes for lots of celebrities, but even the best ones are easy to spot as fakes, but there is sooo much more to her than just caked on white makeup and big boobs.

No one can truly impersonate her. The chick who won that show looked and acted nothing like Elvira. The closest anyone has come, IMO, to actually doing Elvira justice is a young girl on Youtube named Miss Hannah Minx. And she more or less just looks like Elvira's daughter, not the real thing.

Anyways she was just on Counting Cars not too long ago and she looks exactly like that, even without her makeup on. It's easy to tell for me but maybe that's just cause I'm an Elvira fan.

Anyways

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts