Season 4 pass

PATINMICH

Nov 9, 2012
If I make the $29.99 purchase, is it set up to give us all the recently released tables? I see they're available individually, but why pay more that way. Want to play all the tables in this tournament but don't want to buy the pass to find out it's not working right.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Plus it entitles you to the next five tables to be released as well. It's a no brainer. Cheaper than buying what's already availably individually, plus the next few releases too.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The Season Pass (SP) is a great bargain if you begin the season with it and/or have purchased no/a few) other tables on their own. For myself, the SP on PS3 makes no sense because I seldom play on PS3, even on the tables I already own (6 or so). My preferred platform and the one I've purchased all tables on is iOS but there's no longer a SP offered. If one were offered, I would likely jump at it while it's early in the season.

Pinbuoy

Aug 15, 2014
I bought the season pass on the vita and PS3, but it didn't DL the tables when I checked out. Do I have to go to each table and "buy" it to DL it?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I bought the season pass on the vita and PS3, but it didn't DL the tables when I checked out. Do I have to go to each table and "buy" it to DL it?

Yeah, that's how it works, I believe. That's what I did. I don't think it even gave me the option to download each table when I purchased.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts