Since when has RoadShow been confirmed?

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
I believe Road Show is coming this Season. Just the fact that Farsight released Earthshaker!, and will soon be releasing Cyclone (the two tables that lost to Diner in the Williams poll last season) gives me the impression that the company is attempting to finish up the Williams selections in the Top Ten poll back in September 2013. With three Williams tables remaining on the top ten list out of four slots, it is possible that Road Show; F-14 Tomcat; and The Getaway: High Speed II could be out in Season 4 (even though its likely that HS2 is coming).

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Road Show for season 5 definitely makes more sense than cramming together so many of the best Williams DMDs here in season 4 (TAF, Getaway, Jackbot, maybe Safecracker). But it may not be the opener. Look at the previous season openers: Dr Dude, Fish Tales, Phantom. None were exactly a blockbuster. Doing a season's best table a few games in may make more sense so it drives season purchases rather than single sales.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Road Show for season 5 definitely makes more sense than cramming together so many of the best Williams DMDs here in season 4 (TAF, Getaway, Jackbot, maybe Safecracker). But it may not be the opener. Look at the previous season openers: Dr Dude, Fish Tales, Phantom. None were exactly a blockbuster. Doing a season's best table a few games in may make more sense so it drives season purchases rather than single sales.

Good points.
I don't see it this season anyway.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
With a finite amount of Lawor tables left, why would Farsight cram the two most popular ones in the same season? We already got Earthshaker and TAF.

I think Red and Ted will be in season 5 with maybe Safe Cracker or TAF Gold or Banzai Run (if they can figure out the upper playfield). Red and Ted is too popular a table to waste in the same season with TAF and HS2. That's why i think we'll see Road Show and F-14 and maybe TFTC in season 5 as Season Pass bait.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah, F14 is a season5 pass buy for me.
I think allot of hoha has come from the steam forum preaching that Red and Ted is a sure thing. Can't remember where the "info" originated from though...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts