Skittles Pinball Table

PinballGrump

Jan 15, 2016
In 2011, Skittles released a Skittles pinball machine. Three were supposedly released, though it's not known if any more were produced. Apart from featuring a Skittles theme, the table also came with packets of skittles candy.

One machine was given away as part of a competition in 2012. Here's a promotional video of the competition presented by YouTube comedian Nathan Barnatt as his character Trale Lewous.

One was given to rapper Trey Songz

image.png

http://globalgrind.com/2012/03/01/trey-songz-skittles-pinball-machine-photos-details/

Another was given to NBA player Dwight Howard. This one features Dwight pictured on the backglass kissing his shoulder.

tumblr_lpvkabMOvX1qhhcw3o4_400.jpg

Video of the machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkiA0mzt158

If more machines were produced, it would be nice to see one closer and how it plays. If somehow FarSight were ever able to get their hands on one, it would be interesting to see it implemented into The Pinball Arcade.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's a re-skinned Flash (Williams, 1979), the first Williams table designed by Steve Ritchie. It's a highly requested table for TPA. So while we may well see this table in TPA one day, it will have far more familiar artwork :D

image-16.jpg

invitro

May 4, 2012
It's a re-skinned Flash (Williams, 1979), the first Williams table designed by Steve Ritchie. It's a highly requested table for TPA. So while we may well see this table in TPA one day, it will have far more familiar artwork :D
Let's hope so. This Skittles thing is a travesty. They just destroyed* three Flashes! Why can't these modders choose crap tables to mod instead of the all-time, historically important classics? And you kids, kindly get off of my lawn, OK?

* The Tommy movie is one of my all-time favorites, but watching all of those EM's get destroyed has always been pretty damn painful.

EDIT: I actually like the comedian though.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It reminds me of that one Data East Star Wars that they turned into a table. Like literally, they took off the backglass and made it into a table. You can't even play it.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
True, but they pretty much destroyed that game in order to make it a normal table. Although having a nice lunch on a Star Wars table is better than shooting a ramp over and over and having a sore finger.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts