Slowmotion Table Problem

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I don't know if this is anywhere in the Forum, if so than you can delete this thread. I have the problem that since the last patch a few of my tables had a slow motion. Genie in the complete time and Cactus Canyon after a few minutes but only when the camera is in Bumper Area. :(

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I don't know if this is anywhere in the Forum, if so than you can delete this thread. I have the problem that since the last patch a few of my tables had a slow motion. Genie in the complete time and Cactus Canyon after a few minutes but only when the camera is in Bumper Area. :(

I'll have someone look into first thing tomorrow

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

On PS3?

I played a (long) game on CC yesterday, no slowdowns. No problem on Genie too (short game :p).

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
im getting slow down on almost every single game and table
. it usually lasts for about 5 seconds or until I nudge.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
my slowmotion effect only happens when i'm playing in 3D, this does NOT happen while playing when playing in 2D(normal mode)... I think when I first started playing in 3D, I posted this bug on a thread, but I assumed it was just my TV. albeit a very good Samsung, or maybe its my internet speed... anyway, it would be fantastic if they were able to correct this bug being that I LOVE to play in 3D...note: while playing in 3D it does not happen on every table, just the busy ones during multiball- monsterbash is the posterchild

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Whatever the problem is I suggest you get used to it because I doubt we'll ever see another patch/megapatch/whatever again on the PS3. Or if by some miraculous turn of events a patch does begin to surface I'd give it a good year and a half to materialize. Isn't there also a problem with Addams Family and Thing not working right?

PHDrawde

Sep 20, 2013
I had the same problem with Genie starting with the super patch. Try deleting the table and re-downloading it. That fixed it for me.

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015
Whatever the problem is I suggest you get used to it because I doubt we'll ever see another patch/megapatch/whatever again on the PS3. Or if by some miraculous turn of events a patch does begin to surface I'd give it a good year and a half to materialize. Isn't there also a problem with Addams Family and Thing not working right?

Yeah, you're absolutely right. The "Thing flips" don't work on PS3. I wasn't sure if this has always been so, because I have the Addams Family on PS3 on XBox360, but I can confirm the "Thing flips" don't work on PS3.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Yeah, you're absolutely right. The "Thing flips" don't work on PS3. I wasn't sure if this has always been so, because I have the Addams Family on PS3 on XBox360, but I can confirm the "Thing flips" don't work on PS3.

you have to go into the options and turn on/off the dual stage flipper. this helped fix thing flips.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts